Timothy Viner, DDS
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from Georgetown University School of Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of the World Clinical Laser Institute
- Certified in Implant Prosthetics and Restoration
- Certified Invisalign Provider
- Advanced continuing education from: The Pankey Institute for Continuing Dental Education, The Center for Advanced Dental Study of St. Petersburg, FL, World Clinical Laser Institute, and the Las Vegas Institute for Cosmetic Dentistry, as well as many others.
Dr. Viner is a native of Washington, D.C.: he was born at Georgetown Hospital. He graduated from St. John's College High School in Maryland and received a Bachelor of Science degree from Wake Forest University in North Carolina. He and his wife, Dr. Daniela Tudoran, both graduated from Georgetown University School of Dentistry in 1990. They married one year before graduation and moved to beautiful Boca Raton, FL where they set up their private dental practice. After having had the first of their four children, Dr. Tudoran retired from dentistry to stay at home to raise their 4 beautiful children.
Dr. Viner is fascinated by and loves the art and science of dentistry and strives to stay on the cutting edge of his profession. In his time off he enjoys traveling with his family, reading, and enjoying South Florida's gorgeous beaches.