Cosmetic dentistry Boca Raton FL is extremely popular, and more and more people are looking for ways to restore or improve how their teeth look when they smile. The majority of adults see their smiles as a very important social asset. In some instances, cosmetic dental treatments have a restorative component to them. So, we’re going to outline the most popular cosmetic dentistry Boca Raton FL procedures and outline the costs below.
Teeth bleaching or whitening is one of the most popular dental treatments you can get, and the low cost combined with how easy access is makes it a very attractive option for many people. It’s a way to help improve your smile without being too invasive. You’ll usually get the best results by undergoing an in-office professional-grade whitening treatment. However, there are several products dentists recommend as take-home whiteners that allow you to do it yourself in your home.
Depending on the teeth whitening treatment variety you pick out, you could be able to lighten your teeth anywhere from two shades to nine shades. The results are temporary, and they could last for several months. How long they last depend on how well you care for your teeth.
- How much it costs you to whiten your teeth will vary from treatment to treatment, and the brand will also factor in when you consider the price. A professional teeth whitening session costs right around $650 per visit. If you get a kit that you take home and do yourself, you’ll pay between $100 and $400. Other solutions like whitening strips are much less expensive, but they’re also less effective.
If teeth whitening isn’t an option for you due to functional concerns or intrinsic tooth staining, getting porcelain veneers can be a good solution. The dentist will create a porcelain shell to fit over your prepared tooth to help correct uneven spacing or alignment, worn enamel, cracks, chips, or discoloration.
If you’re not happy with your teeth and you want to get a perfect smile, these veneers are a great option. However, you should keep in mind that, unlike teeth whitening, this is a slightly more invasive procedure that will cause permanent alteration to your teeths’ natural state.
- How much porcelain veneers cost will depend on several factors, but a general estimate starts at roughly $925 and goes up to $2,500 per tooth. This also isn’t a permanent fix, and traditional veneers will only last between 10 and 15 years.
If you want to straighten your teeth without ending up with a mouthful of bracket braces and wire, invisible braces are an option. There are several invisible brace types available, including inside braces that go on the back of the teeth, ceramic tooth-colored brackets, or clear aligners like ClearCorrect or Invisalign. You have to evaluate them on a case-by-case basis because they’re not interchangeable.
- Your invisible braces will have a cost that varies on a case-by-case basis and product-by-product. Inside braces will cost around the same thing that traditional braces will at $3,000 to $7,000. Clear aligners and ceramic braces will be slightly more expensive. However, they’ll be right around the same cost range.
Having a gummy smile is a major concern with a lot of people. This means that you have a lot of gum tissue exposed when you smile. This is also called excessive gingival display, and you have several ways to treat it. You can choose surgical lip repositioning, laser treatment, maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, and gingival sculpting. These treatments get performed by specialists like orthodontists or periodontists. An oral surgeon may take on this procedure as well.
- The cost of this treatment can be very difficult to estimate because there are so many variables that factor into the cost. The best way to get a good cost estimate is to speak with a qualified dental professional.
Dental implants are some of the best cosmetic dentistry Boca Raton FL procedures you can have. They give you the best durability and strength with more natural tooth-like aesthetics. This is a permanent solution to tooth loss, and you get an artificial tooth root surgically implanted into your jaw. It will eventually fuse into the bone using a process called osseointegration. You get excellent durability with this procedure, and the dentist will attach a crown on the implant to act as a replacement tooth. It’s invasive, and you get a six-month recovery period before they place the crown.
- On average, dental implants will cost between $900 and $3,000 per tooth. Costs will vary in a case-by-case situation. However, how long the dental implants last can help offset the original costs. They should last you the rest of your life if you get them in your 30s and 40s. You may need to pay to replace the crown after 10 or 15 years.
Direct Composite Bonding
This isn’t the most glamorous cosmetic dentistry Boca Raton FL procedure available, but it’s still very popular. Bonding is the process in dentistry where materials like crowns, fillings, or veneers get permanently attached to the teeth. You’ll also use direct composite bonding to repair cracks, chips, and small gaps using tooth-colored composite materials. It works as a cheap, simple esthetic solution for dental problems.
- The cost of composite bonding will depend on the type of bonding you want done and whether or not you get it with another procedure. On average, you’ll pay $300 to $600 per tooth for this procedure. You can get a tailored estimate by speaking with a professional.
Crowns help to preserve how functional your damaged teeth are. Any crown you get walks a thin line between cosmetic dentistry Boca Raton FL and restorative dentistry. You can get crown materials made out of all-ceramic porcelain, gold, or metal fused with porcelain with this cosmetic dentistry Boca Raton FL procedure. You get a huge degree of esthetic value with this option.
- On average, porcelain crowns can range from $1,000 to $3,500 per tooth. Just like porcelain veneers, they have an average lifespan between 10 and 15 years once you get them.
These seven cosmetic dentistry Boca Raton FL procedures are very popular, and they’re a good way to get a bright, even smile that you can be proud of. We’ve outlined what they are and the average cost range, and you can decide which one is going to work best for you.